Yes and this is made with your own convenience in mind. By creating (or using) an account during the purchasing process you will have 3 things made so much easier for yourself:
- - keeping track of your orders delivery status
- - changing or canceling the order
- - using your previous purchase history to become eligible for a Loyal Customers discount
You require a current valid firearms licence when purchasing firearms, ammunition, powder, primers.:
Yes, however firearms must be sent to a dealer of your choice in your state, so that the relevant paperwork can be done.
- - Free dealer transfer to interstate customers
- - Quick turnaround in delivery
Yes, there is a small charge from us to do this, which covers paperwork and storage, see costs below:
- - New Firearm - $75
- - Second Hand Firearm - $50
Yes, whilst we try to make sure our prices are the best, sometimes you may be offered a better deal elsewhere. Get this in writing and we guarantee as an overall deal, we will match it or beat it:
- - Ammunition - we do not offer a discount for bulk buy as we do not believe you should have to buy bulk to get the best price. We take our discounted price and split it down to box price, so you automatically get the best price possible.
- - Firearms - we will match or beat any price given in writing from any South Australian Firearms Dealer.
- - We do not price match interstate dealers, however most of the time we can get you a better deal. Once your postage and dealer transfers have been taken into account.
The minimum age to shoot at The Gunnery is 12 years old, anyone under 18 years must;
- - Have photo ID
- - Parent or legal guardian must be present on the day
By law any unlicenced shooter has to be tethered, this is a requirement to ensure your safety and the safety of other people in the range;
- - Tethering will not affect your shooting
- - You still get the full recoil of the firearm
This is required to avoid no-shows for range appointments, the deposit is deducted from your final bill on the day ;
- - Booking deposits are non refundable if you do not arrive for your appointment or cancel it without the required 48 hours notice.
- - Please make sure on the day, you allow enough travel time, you are required to arrive 10 minutes prior to your booking time.