Shipping & Delivery
So you’ve done your shopping;Here are a few things to consider while you wait for your order:
- We ship in business days. Monday - Friday, excluding national holidays.
- Shipping starts from the date you received the “Your Order Has Shipped!” email.
- We need 1-3 business days to make sure your custom order is everything you hoped it would be.
- Firearms & Ammunition will only be dispatched on Mondays & Tuesdays, this ensures your new firearm is not left on a loading dock somewhere and reduces the risk of loss or theft.
- All items are sent tracked and must be signed for.
The Gunnery work with our transport partners to ensure that your product is received in perfect condition, we will always ensure that items are packaged well to avoid any damage during transportation.
Here are some of the most asked questions.
Once we have received your order we will calucate the shipping costs and inform you prior to payment. We always try to keep our shipping cost to a minimum.
We rely on a global network of shipping partners (UPS, TNT, DHL) as well as local postal services (Australia Post) to get your order to your doorstep as soon as possible. We will send you the tracking number once your product has been dispatched.
If your product is in stock it will always be sent from The Gunnery in South Australia. Occasionally for products out of stock or for special orders we can arrange a drop ship from the supplier, this can sometimes help reduce time and also postage costs.